Can this summer really be over? It was busy, fun and, based on some quick math, required over 2,100 miles of driving across just 3 states. But once again, every corner of Virginia. A few highlights:
- Mission Trip to Louisa, VA
- Vacation to Emerald Isle, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC with pit stops to Kiawah Island and Charleston, SC
- Rascal Flatts in Virginia Beach
- Lindsey’s Wedding at Smith Mountain Lake
- Megan’s Wedding in Roanoke
As much fun as it has been, I am ready for fall: Hokie and Spider football, cooler weather so I can wear a sweatshirt, watching new grass grow and kicking off another fall in youth ministry.